Friday, January 30, 2009

Yes, I have wasted that much of your time

This is my 101st post. I have wasted 101 posts worth of your time babbling about Bono, Frasier, Subway, a monkey that peed into its own mouth, not having a boyfriend, and my pet fish.



So, on all of those topics:



-I am thinking of writing a paper for my psych class on Frasier. We have to diagnose a fictitious character with a mental disorder, and I like the not-so-subtle irony of diagnosing a psychiatrist.

-U2 came out with a new album. I wonder if its crap or not.

-I just found out that the daytime crew makes $2 more an hour than I do. It was rather demoralizing.

-For psych we have to read cases; today we read about a 15 year old girl with social anxiety disorder. They mentioned her boyfriend. Even a fictitious girl with social anxiety (including a fear of, well, everything. Speaking and eating in front of people, going to public places) somehow lands a dude. wtf.

-I have to clean the fish crap out of Splenda-Claudine's tank. I can't believe how much my fish shits. I swear, her poop looks like it comes from a small animal.
Thanks guys for reading! (Sorry that you can't get back the time you spend reading this)

1 comment:

Alana said...

I can't believe you put that picture up! And why can't you write about the love of my life, Kenethhhhhhh??