Saturday, January 3, 2009

And the answer is.......Paisley.

My mother's parting words to me before bed were:


"Go to bed at a reasonable hour, because I am getting you up to go shopping tomorrow."

As you know, I adore shopping. It is currently my favorite physical activity, and although there are certain physical activities I have yet to try, I really doubt that anything is going to replace the thrill of shopping.

When I say that there are physical activities I have yet to try, I was referring to hiking. You sick bastard.

So despite the fact that my mother told me to go to bed early, instead I'm watching What Not to Wear and checking Lucky Magazine's website to tell me what I am allowed to like tomorrow at the mall.

I made a private oath to myself to not really devote much time to blogging about fashion or boys because I know each and every one of my readers, and those are the things that I talk about most in real life (not judging anyone who does talk about those things on their blog--we can't all write redundant posts about Bono and Frasier) but I felt the need to share this.


I realized, the title of the show What Not to Wear could actually be posed as a question.


And if Kellenberg taught me one thing, its that the answer to that question is quite simple:



Paisley.

Figure 1: Yeah, that's a paisley bow tie. And yeah, that is scotch tape holding the bow together with the tie. Jealous?

No comments: