Saturday, January 24, 2009

Chester the Jester and other shits and giggles

-The last post featured a photo of a Christmas present from Uncle Frank. Every Christmas, my uncle sends a puzzling Chistmasesque (but not wholly Chirstmasy) gift. Such gifts have included a faceless angel statue, a gold cone that somewhat resembled a Christmas tree, and the jester doll. Catie and I named it Chester.

Two Christmases ago, Chester graced the top of our tree. We lost the star, so David and I impaled it and stuck it up there.

-I put on my gym clothing, hoping that it would prompt to actually go. No such luck. One of these days, though.

-Last night I ate dinner at the Asian supermarket. I got some sticky rice with beef paste thing...it was interesting, but I didn't love it. What I did love, though, were the boneless spare ribs and the prices. Dishes cost between $2.50 and $7!

-I'm determined to get my act together again. Starting by doing homework all weekend.

No comments: