Saturday, December 6, 2008

"I want you to get excited about your life!"

Props to you know says the catch phrase in my blog title! I have no idea why I chose to use it; it just seemed fun.


Some randoms for a cold Saturday night:


-I told both Catie and Kelly the startling revelation I had this week, and I will now post it for the world (i.e. my other six readers) to see: Although in an ideal world I would marry somebody like Bono, or Bono himself, I will probably settle for somebody who doesn't mind that I announce every time I have to pee.


-I often talk to my fish, pause for a response, and then realize in horror exactly what I just did.



-My karma is a little sucky right now, but I'm pretty sure I know why. First, I found a book of matches on my bathroom floor. I knew that they belonged to one of the two girls who smokes on the top step of my building (and makes my curtains smell like the belong to a cheap motel), so I decided to throw them out. The garbage was empty, though, and I didn't want her to pull them out, so I ran them under water. And then, I noticed that one of the girls in my house looks like a toad, and instead of keeping that sentiment to myself, I told my roommate. And instead of telling nobody else, I am now posting it on my blog for tens of people to read. Those are two very mean things.





EDIT: I haven't posted a picture in a while! This is a tattoo I want to get (that's supposed to be my lower back):





1 comment:

Alana said...

We could get matching tattoos!