Wednesday, March 11, 2009

watching LIFE

Literally.

Along with pasty white skin and a hatred of pudding, I inherited from my dad a love of crime dramas. Although I got more than my usual dose last night, with both the usual SVU and my parent's favorite, NCIS, ("everybody loves Mark Harmon! Especially your father. He has a man crush on him") I am currently watching Life. It's even crappier than it sounds, but what can I say, I need my gun fix for the evening.

My last post was rather gloomy, and even though the sun has yet to show itself while I've been home, things have been fine. I've been working on my college applications, shopping, and repeatidly dying my hair.

I have been thinking a great deal about next year. I really don't want to leave Boston. Whatever, though. Things will be fine-- I want to stay in Boston, but I don't need to stay in Boston to be happy. I'm actually getting kind of curious to see where things are going. I would say hopeful, but I've had a nasty habit of screwing things up, so I'm going to roll with curious.

No comments: