Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Xtra classy life

I should be in class right now, but I got really sick this morning from a strawberry smoothie.


So, with that out of the way, a quick post before I get back to studying for a midterm.



This morning I checked my bank statement, which brought me to one of the single classiest moments of my entire life (no, your eyes are not deceving you. That is not $149.)

While this instance alone proves that I might just be one of the classiest people you know, I believe I reached the apex of my classiness two nights ago. I was settling in to eat my dinner and watch a little TV before studying. I reached into my fridge and realized that I still had a variety of bottle juices and sodas from the previous weekend. I grabbed a bottle of cranberry juice, only to find that it wasn't only cranberry juice. A cocktail might be nice on a weekend night, but not on a Tuesday.



3 comments:

paleblueeyes said...

I believe I can one up that moment. I have, on multiple occasions, charged a 72 cent slushie from my local convenience store. OH YEAH

Melody Lun said...

Child, you don't even know.

I once charged 13 cents to my credit card. And I handed over my card with no shame.

Janet said...

I've purchased a pack of gum with my credit card. Sad, but true.