Monday, November 17, 2008

Saddle up your horses, bitch.

my head is so stuffed that I feel like I can't think straight.

I'm using somebody's library on itunes, and I'm thrown off because she has an acapella group that sings all Hebrew songs, along with a Creed album and a Switchfoot album (Christian rock).

If my life had a soundtrack, and there needed to be some Christian/inspirational rock for some sort of revelation scene, I feel obligated to go with a Stephen Curtis Chapman song.

I used a box of my roommate's tissues and bought her a replacement box, which I am now going through. Sorry about the Indian giving, A. I promise I'll buy you another box that is even better than these ones--with more lotion!

blarg. one of those days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

for a minute i thought it was my itunes...but I hate Creed. It isn't right?

Jessica said...

Steven Curtis Chapman - Dive