Thursday, September 25, 2008

The thought of all the stupid things I'd said

the title, coming from the Coldplay song, "Trouble."

So, with that in mind, here is how my day has gone so far:

-We practiced using diagnostic tests in my communication disorders class. I did iffy overall on the Cognitive ability test and failed the cognitive judgement test. Stand out moments:

Q: What would you do if you were stranded at an airport with only one dollar?

A: (Me): hook for the rest of the money. But seriously ...hitchhike?

the real answer was call a friend to wire you money, or something along those lines.


Q: What is your full name?

A: Megan McIsaac!

Don't you have a middle name?


And after that, in the second class of my day, we were discussing comas, and I asked if that was the same part of the brain that would be affected by crystal meth. I did not see how that was an inappropriate question, but the other girls in my class just stared and the professor seemed a little surprised, too.

whateva, don't hate.

No comments: