Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tomorrow's the day

So tomorrow I withdraw from BU. The last possible day is July 1st, so its now or never I suppose. I removed my last post because it was mopey, and that's just not how I roll.

I think this is it for the blog, though. I'm not sure if anybody has been reading it anymore, and to be honest, I haven't had the desire to write. A chapter of my life has ended, so I figure I can package this up with it. I had fun, and I hope you enjoyed it. Someday I'll read these posts like I occasionally read my high school xanga, and lament about how long I worked at Subway. If you take one thing from this blog, I hope it is that you should put underwear on your head at night.

Thanks guys!

1 comment:

Alana said...

Fine, but if you're closing your blog, you know you're going to have to do posts for me. The world needs your wisdomous wisdom! Also, everyone should see photos of our daughter. I need to know that she's alive and well.